Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Pics & first week at Gran's

Anna and I have had an eventful week! This was my first week back at school and it was Anna's first week at being at Gran's. Anna has done a great job of transitioning to going to Gran's during the day. The girls that Mrs. Nancy keeps throughout the day with Anna are so very sweet and they are so loving towards Anna. The first day was by far the toughest....I cried the whole way to work....but I survived and Anna proved that the change was okay. She napped well and behaved perfectly for Gran. That was the longest I had ever been away from Anna and it was a VERY long day for me. I felt so guilty the day before for not being able to stay home with her that sadly I slept on her nursery room floor the night before my first day of work. I just knew that I wouldnl't be spending near enough time with her for my standards after school began and just wanted to be close to her. But, after the first few days, I have began to get much better about not being so sad. I even realize that Anna will get an opportuntiy at Gran's to have some little friends and she is also getting a great chance to spend time with her extended family EVERY day which is a blessing.







No comments: