Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Four Months Old!

Anna turned four months old yesterday! It is so hard to believe! She is growing daily and seems to learn something new every time I look at her. :) Yesterday we had her four month old appointment (including the dreaded shots). She now weighes 13lbs 9oz. and is 26 inches long! Matt and I are excited because we were told by her pediatrician that it is now ok to start giving her cereals and baby food! Yay! We are looking forward to the experience of "spoon feeding" and getting to see her reactions to different foods. Matt and I are so blessed that our baby girl is doing so well and is just absolutely PERFECT!

1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

wOw, I can't believe she is 4 months now! I always love to watch the funny faces they make with new foods. You are going to love it