Sunday, October 4, 2009

A great weekend!

Tonight we celebrated Jean's birthday! The whole family was there!!!! :) I was so happy to see John David, Marcia, and the boys. My, how David and Harrison have grown! I wish we were able to have a weekly dinner every week!

Aunt Jean let Anna wear her "birthday tiara". She's a natural!

The "Aunts" and Harrison

Marcia and Harrison

Anna helping Aunt Jean open gifts...

Since she couldn't eat the paper, she'd go for the shirt. :)

David and his toy recorder

Cheesing for the camera

Aunt Marcia and Anna


Harrison and Anna


My favorite picture of Harrison

They're holding hands.....awwwww (well sort of)





And of course the Sunday night football photos....

Daddy's favorite person to watch the games with!!!!

1 comment:

liszt79 said...

1. You're so fast at getting pictures up. I'm so impressed.
2. Let's do it again really soon!