Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Soccer Game!

Tonight we took Anna to her first soccer game! With our family it was bound to happen sooner or later....she has already had plenty of time at the tennis courts, so it's about time she visited the soccer field. :) We went to see Uncle Chris play! When we got there he was already in goal. Anna was great the whole time. When we got there she was still sleeping from the car ride. Then when she discovered there was a whole lot to look at, she was interested in getting out of her stroller and checking things out. Gran and Grandpa were there too and were anxious to scoop her up! When we got home she was still excited from seeing all the new sites so we laid her down and played a little on her playmat (did I mention she takes much less naps during the day now....she really doesn't care to nap??!!). She has finally figured out how to grasp her toys. She has been beating them with her hands because she couldn't quite get the hand eye coordination down. But tonight, she was able to grab the toy and hang on to it! Here are some pics!

Just arriving at the game

Gran rescued me from my car seat!

A smile for Mommy

Check out my chins..(s)...hahaha




Uncle Chris

Granpa had to have his turn

Uncle Chris playing in goal

Eating my fist....I have discovered my hands!

Anna and the boys...

Daddy was glad to get her to a game!

Look at that grip!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you get to work fast on those blog entries I am impressed.Great pics and was so surprised to see you all last night. It was wonderful. I know there are alot more soccer games in her future as well as tennis. She is such and blessing to all of us and will bring us all so much joy and happiness in years to come. I better stop all this mush or I will you know what. Love to all .
Gran

liszt79 said...

Yea, Anna!! I hope that I get to see her this weekend!!

Liz Ann said...

Anna is starting to be a little chunkster. Makes me want to squeeze those fat cheeks