Sunday, October 17, 2010

This weekend has been full of fun! As a matter of fact the next couple of months will be much the same! Friday night, Matt and I had a date night to see Miranda Lambert in concert. It was really good! Thanks Nana for keeping our sweet little one while we went out for a few hours!

Then Saturday morning I woke up early to head out for the Ray Tanner Run. This race even was huge! It took place over both bridges in downtown Columbia and ended in the Gamecock baseball stadium at home plate. Anna enjoyed seeing the crowds and meeting Cocky.
Thanks so much to Meagan and Linda for braving the race too! It was a pleasure getting to see everyone out there! Collins....you are a true groupie! :)

Anna meeting Cocky

Posing with Mommy after the race

Check out that hair!

We took Anna to the State Fair and the Merry go round was her first ride!


Her Daddy riding the bees with her. :0)


This coming weekend we are heading to Gatlinburg for our annual trip. We can't wait!!!!
I hope you all have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

The Bakers said...

Please tell my niece to stop growing!! I can't believe how tall she is!!

The Bakers said...

Please tell my niece to stop growing!! I can't believe how tall she is!!

Pamela said...

Trust me I would if I could! She is growing so fast! She definitely is not a "baby" anymore!